Saturday, April 16, 2011

My Favorite Movies :D


I love watching movies. Reading, watching movies and listening to music are pretty much what I love to do in my spare time. So, today I am going to talk about my favorite movies of all time which I can watch over and over without feeling bored. Most of these movies I watched when I was very young and maybe thats why I consider them my favorites.

My favorite Romantic movies:

Titanic

First time I watched Titanic I was 10 years old and I remember that I loved it very much and was moved by the ending scene. The whole thing was and still fascinating to me, the clothes, the setting and every single detail of this movie was just too Hollywood. The actors and actresses all did a great job.

My favorite Romantic-Comedy:

Look Who's Talking 

First time I watched this movie I was 12 years old and I thought it was pretty funny. The reason why I thought this movie was funny because the baby in it talks like grown ups and the voice over belongs to an older actor, but at the same time it is from the perspective of a baby. As simple as that :). And of course John Travolta and Kristie Ally are one of the most hilarious actors\actresses out there.   

May favorite Science Fiction movie:

Contact 



I watched this movie this year, but its a 1997 production. I loved this movie with all my heart because its not just a movie about a scientist that is looking for life in outer space; it also has touches of drama and mystery. Contact is absolutely amazing and every second of it is meaningful. And with this movie, it is the first time that I love an ending that is open. It has something to say for everyone and touches everyone. Jodie Foster was just the best choice for this role because her eyes can say every thing and her performance is outstanding.      

My Favorite horror movie:

The Fly



I watched this movie when I was like 8 because we had it on a tape. I always thought that its absolutely disgusting and I still think so but the thing is that this movie brings a lot of new science ideas like the idea of transmitting the body from place to place when those two places are not connected. I also loved the tragic love story in it. The special effects were amazing though this movies is from the late 1980s. 

My favorite action movie

Face Off



I always wasn't a big fan of the action movies but I loved this one because it has something to say for everyone. I watched it when I was 11 years old and I loved it since. primarily because of John Travolta and Nicolas Cage's performance. Both of them can act with his eyes and without saying anything, but at the same time, they are willing to make you feel as if you are in the same place. Especially the back and forth from the loving kind father to the crazy cold killer. 

My favorite Drama movie:

The brave one 


This movie is just amazing and heart breaking. I watched it this year although it is a 2007 production. Again because of Jodie Foster, her performance and her choice of roles. This movie touches everyone in the core of his heart where the parts that it hearts the most and the key to that is because this movie talks about losing the people that we love and how this condition could be traumatizing... forever.     











No comments:

Post a Comment